ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
CHIEF INFORMATION OFFICER (CIO)
- Establish and lead Department of Atomic Energy ICT security team;
- Assist the Director General in performing of tasks involving security of ICT;
- Determine security requirements for ICT;
- Coordinate the development and implementation of training and awareness programmes on security of ICT;
- Ensure that all users understand and comply with Department of Atomic Energy‘s Cyber Security Policy (PKS) ;
- Ensure all organizational needs (financial resources, consumer resources and security protection) are adequate; and
- Planning of risk assessment and ICT security programs in the Department of Atomic Energy ‘s Cyber Security Policy are in accordance with the current regulations.
CHIEF DIGITAL OFFICER (CDO)
- Lead the organization’s use of data, analytics and technology in the areas of digital technology, data infrastructure and data governance;
- Transforming digital services (products and services) as data-driven innovators focuses on Government and consumer services especially involving data analytics, digital literacy and self-service platforms;
- Transforming the customer’s experience as a data-driven innovator focuses on Whole-of Government, primarily involving the data sharing, open data, new technologies, smart technologies and digital services between agencies and regulatory;
- Assess, coordinate, certify digital service requirements, design of technical service and development budget as well as to manage the agency as implementers of digitization initiatives and projects.