ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF CHIEF INFORMATION OFFICER (CIO)
- Create and lead the AELB ICT security team;
- Assist the Secretary-General in carrying out tasks involving ICT security;
- Become ICT security adviser;
- Coordinate the development and implementation of training and awareness programs on ICT security;
- Ensure that all users understand and comply with DKICT AELB;
- Ensure all organizational needs (financial resources, consumer resources and security protection) are adequate; and
- Ensure the risk assessment and ICT security program within DKICT AELB in accordance with the circular.